Wednesday, June 2, 2010

iPhone Baby

I have had the Wordpress App on my iPhone forever now and have never attempted to create a post from it, never had come upon a reason I couldn't wait until I got to my laptop. Well partially out of boredom and curiosity I found an excuse to create a post.
I've posted about my baby girl playing with my phone, and as her geeky father, trying to find new ways to entertain her. I've even posted reviews on some of the apps I've had the most success with. Well as proof of concept, I snapped this picture of Abby playing Peekaboo Barn on my wife's iPhone while stopping at a red light. I just find it entertaining how a 1 year old can be more aware of how to use a technical device then many adults (example: my parents).
Although I'm still up in the air on how much technology is too much technology when it comes to young children, I couldn't help but share this snap shot of my bug. Father's pride I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment